X-Men: First Class (2006)
Special
Cute.
Decent gag.
This one was pretty weird, just the conflict happens then Xavier fixes everything.
I think if this was all gag stuff I’d like it more.
Again just a simple cute story. No complaints here.
Of course the duck loves Warren.
Issue #1
Wow. Actually great issue. Loved the way they dived into character dynamics and explored each character a little through Bobby’s eyes. Felt like a proper team, a strong unit. Professor X was a great teacher here and I really appreciated that. Enjoyed the fact that the conflict was resolved without fighting. Really liked this one, very readable.
Issue #2
The writing is so comfortable. Truly high tier character writing it feels like a real family environment. Love how we’re seeing all the different relationships and group dynamics expressed. Pretty lighthearted and fun.
Issue #3
Fun team adventure.
Issue #4
Interesting concept. Cool that the team all wore Scott’s visor.
Issue #5
Are we in team up book category now? Not too upset at that.
Issue #6
This was a sweet return to form. I like how the conflict related to their status as mutants. They caused a change in people without even knowing it. Just good good stuff.
Issue #7
Pretty storybook type resolution but I don’t mind all that much.
Issue #8
Just a fun, easy to read story, that’s good for defining the relationships between each character. A nice enough read for those interested in early X-Men adventures.
Comments
Post a Comment