Wolverine: The Daughter of Wolverine

 Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #1


  1. Pretty harsh description of Wolverine who just saved everyone casually but not necessarily incorrect. 
  2. Unfortunately humans are proving Namor’s standoffish attitude to be justified. 
  3. Nice to see Cap being nice as always but a whatever story. 



Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #2


  1. Logan aura moment while also being a wonderful hero. Ate good this issue. 
  2. Thought this was fun especially with the art.
  3. Hard for me to connect when I don’t think I have any idea who this character is.


Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #3


  1. Thank you for the orgasm note is actually crazy. I didn’t expect the family mandated this event twist, that actually caught me off guard. 
  2. Great art, story kinda mid for it to have that hanging point in just one issue.
  3. Crusher Hogan vs Spider-Man 2.0 is a neat idea. 


Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #4


  1. Woah that was a little more intense than I was expecting. 
  2. Spider-Man not losing everything yay.
  3. Beautiful art, great paneling. 



Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #5


  1. Just plot dumping.
  2. I like this art. Cute Kurt and Kitty stuff.
  3. The temptation aspect of their relationship is interesting.



Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #6


  1. Ok wherever she’s about I’m about too. The daughter is cool too.
  2. Stone Temple Pilots nice. Not an awful Deadpool story which is a huge dub.
  3. Just whatever. 


Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #7


  1. Rien is not interesting at all so far, but this is still all setup. 
  2. Subprime Mortgage Man is incredible. Crazy story. 
  3. Bucky being such a “big” part of history has always been so cool to me. 


Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #8


  1. Nice mother reveal.
  2. Decent story, not much to it.
  3. Don’t know who she is but I’m rocking with her. Lot of wow factor here.


Marvel Comics Presents (2019) Issue #9


  1. The thematic strength of Truth and everything surrounding it is actually so yawn inducing and not clever. All of this was an introduction and I get that but it was all setup, leaving the reader not much ti sink their teeth into. 
  2. Redditor Wolverine are you crazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood