Death: The Time of Your Life

 Issue #1


Only three issues is sad but what a first issue. Held my attention until the very end. I quite liked Larry, that was a sad death. It’s crazy how similar the Hollywood industry still is. Hopefully Death isn’t coming for anyone, but I know that’s a long shot. 


Issue #2


Death is such a strange beacon of hope it’s both inspiring and oddly fascinating. Gaiman’s sort of punchy humor gets me good. I wonder what’s the larger purpose of the dreams. I know yes, it’s all dreams, but it’s an interesting connection in this story named after Death. Also, kinda crazy that Death has just been chilling, hanging around. I hope that nothing like Hazel killing Foxglove happens.


Issue #3


I can’t remember if this happened in the original Sandman, but if it did I completely forgot it. That page of death…Can’t quite put that feeling into words. It’s large. Intense. I appreciated that this story about Death and deals and stardom had a very homely feel to it. It did feel like it meandered during the first two issues, but they were about stories. That’s what this all was after all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood