Richard Dragon

Issue #1


Weird start but I can rock with this down on his luck Richard Dragon angle. Not a fan of how bulky the characters are.


Issue #2


Immediately don’t like the change from students together to student and master. Such heavy inking I am not a fan. The weird little race jokes here are not hitting at all and there’s just weird stereotypes here. 


Issue #3


The bullet dodging page was cool. Richard being seemingly so young and teaching everybody is an odd dynamic. I hope we really get into his background and his background in regard to the wider DC universe. 


Issue #4


Just mediocre writing and art that does not help elevate it. The jokes are meant to be playful but are grating to me.


Issue #5


The relationships between every character are so hollow. I’m waiting for this comic to make me feel something other than slight exasperation.


Issue #6


Forgettable issue even though it shouldn’t be.


Issue #7


Cool dream gear at least. 


Issue #8


Batman recommending him to others is beyond foolish. 


Issue #9


Soldado has to know the martial arts fighter named Dragon is his master named Richard Dragon who taught him… They used to draw Connor super light sometimes. 


Issue #10


Such an unfocused series. Disappointing.


Issue #11


Connor Hawke’s appearance feels so random. It doesn’t add much.


Issue #12


Yeah this was essentially a nothing comic. Poorly grunt up fight with Shiva and the fight wasn’t anything memorable either. I will surely forget about this soon and I am not missing out on anything for doing so. Richard Dragon deserves better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood