New Talent Showcase
New Talent Showcase (2017)
- Cute Duke story. Love building up the relationships with the other Batfamily members.
- Waller showing just the slightest bit of compassion, proving she’s human, was nice. She’s smart enough to know that she needs her soldiers to have at least something personal to them.
- Fun art. I imagined Nightwing doing little voices for everyone in his head.
- I’m tapping in with this artist for sure.
- I felt like this was kinda lame. Bringing back Eddie felt gimmicky and it was just to kill him again? The whole Waller secret thing about something that the person would definitely hold against her forever is just so stupid to me. Especially considering how negative her relationship with Deadshot already is.
- I feel like this artist would do a great job with a Shazam book. This story, specifically the ending, did a good job at showing the tragedy of Doctor Fate.
- It’s chill. The Diana and her mom parts were really good and characterized her nicely.
The class musings were also so incredibly sweet, I think this is a great format for making just a short little comic, and watching that creation come to fruition.
Comments
Post a Comment