Harley's Little Black Book
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #1
The costume being too big for Harley is a nice visual gag but I wish it was reflected in how Wonder Woman was depicted compared to Harley more. Kinda whatever team up but I mainly just don’t find Harley charming.
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #2
Never been a fan of non power ring users being able to use rings, especially so effortlessly. The lack of explanations for literally everything shows how cobbled together and careless this issue was. Genuinely just whatever thrown together.
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #3
These side characters are actually nothing.
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #4
Yeah that was crazy. Harley talking to Hitler to the point where he gets fed up with her and kills himself is funny in theory but definitely weird. Just a little strange to have such a serious and real topic be used in a silly Harley Quinn gag way.
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #5
Shoutout Ali, that’s all I have to say.
Harley's Little Black Book Issue #6
Harley teaming up with my least favorite character. I deserve this. (Actually a good pairing funny enough)
Comments
Post a Comment