Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville

Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #1


Not a fan of this “toothless” artsyle even with Tamra’s coloring.


Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #2


Oh brother. Just by how the jokes are, I can tell I’m definitely not the target audience. Stylistically dull. I’ve come to realize just how many times obscure characters are used as a crutch. Them being obscure is not a substitute for a personality.


Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #3


Drugging Jimmy to make him happy is crazy. Last page could have been something powerful with better art or even just better time spent with these characters.


Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #4


Charlie cuck pov is unbelievable. I wonder if Rocky is gonna turn into an actual villain. 


Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #5


The relationship drama of all this is so horribly written. These feel like such characters and not people. 


Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville #6


The covers have seriously been more enjoyable than anything else the series has offered. The issue with stories like these is that the new characters aren’t interesting, so the conflict hits you like a marshmallow. Just bored from start to finish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood