Rann-Thanagar Holy War
Issue #1
Would be funny if Comet died again after all that complaining. Max's design just gets better and better. Good for him. A religious based war between Rann and Thanagar seems boring, but let's see how it develops.
Issue #2
I like The Weird. Hoping he brings some excitement here.
Issue #3
Starlin again with the too many moving parts. All the Starman stuff just has me going "...so?" That has been the worst area of jumping around so much.
Issue #4
Funny how this is just a way for Starlin to keep telling his story that he had envisioned in earlier books. Reading Starfire's part made me realize how similarly written many of these characters are. So plot driven, but a lot of the plot feels rudderless.
Issue #5
Just so emotionless. What an underwhelming form change.
Issue #6
That was so much time spent on a generic backstory for a generic main villain.
Issue #7
Yeah this just isn't for me (I think it's bad.) But seriously, I just have no interest in the setup, the subject matter, or how it's being done. At this point, we've entered words on a page territory for me.
Issue #8
I actually thought it was a decent ending, finally Starman losing his entire planet isn't treated like an afterthought but man does Starlin go on and on. This Synnar stull needs to be given a proper and final conclusion.
Comments
Post a Comment