Mystery in Space (2006)

 Issue #1

I like the new Eye design. The Weird story dragged on and on.

Issue #2

Comet is an overly stuffy/gruff type for me. I do like how the character relationships aren't overexplained and mainly shown. The Weird stuff is getting a bit more interesting.

Issue #3

The Comet mystery is going at a snail's pace with nothing much to sink my teeth into. The Weird's story is decent, I like how all the different selves are influencing him.

Issue #4

The Weird is an obvious but fun story. Unfortunately, Comet feels substanceless. 

Issue #5

I can respect and genuinely appreciate how Starlin ties his work together. If he has a vision he's gonna see it through, any means necessary. A little disappointed by the lack of Max, but with so little depth given to Comet, maybe it's best to limit the amount of characters getting attention.

Issue #6

I need more from this.

Issue #7

Yeah I might officially be a The Weird fan now. Love his mindset toward killing, thoughts about religion, and just fun dialogue. Also his powers are just great, I love how he just floats around and finds interesting things,

Issue #8

I like Comet having to make the hard decisions, and I like everything about The Weird. Everything else, including the conclusion, has been underwhelming. Comet's death and resurrection were so gimmicky reflecting on it now lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood