International Iron Man

 Issue #1

Pretty cool introductory issue. I found myself getting really invested in the college stuff and the budding relationship with Cassandra.

Issue #2

The intrigue here is so juicy. It's nice to see that present Cassandra isn't completely heartless.

Issue #3

Really don't care about the biological father stuff or how it relates to Cassandra (though I guess I will) because the interpersonal stuff going on has been so good. Dramatic and excellent.

Issue #4

Really tugging at the heartstrings here. This is a fun retcon.

Issue #5

I like the Last Jedi route of it being just a random person. No greater legacy as there's no need to make the world feel smaller.

Issue #6

Not really a fan of all this "random" S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff. Distracted from the emotional moments.

Issue #7

Good issues to a resolution that didn't feel as emotional as it should have. Saving the good stuff for Invincible Iron Man hurt the conclusion of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood