Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters

 Issue #1

Wow...what an issue. The art really added to this weight and feeling of maturity. I like the examination on hunting. On predators. I did not expect that ending at all. Fits in line with that last statement. It only gave way to more questions. As hunters exist, so does death. I wonder if that first murdered prostitute will keep on showing up.

Issue #2

I love how Grell chooses to focus and highlight faces. That duel between Shado and Ollie has to be a comic book all timer. Interesting direction of the hunt and how these two hunters operate.

Issue #3

Random but the disconnected eye masks do not look good.

The first issue was right. There's just more questions. 

I love how powerful, important, grand, that each encounter felt. There's this constant sense of weight. I can see why this is considered a classic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood