Spawn: The Dark Ages
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #14
What a tragedy indeed. Beautifully sad story from a wonderful team! What a run to remember.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #13
Oh boy. Interesting conflict, but Covenant finally has his hope back, only to lose it it seems. This issue has some of Liam Sharp's finest linework/inking, I'm blown away.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #12
I know it's gonna happen, but part of me is still hoping there's no slaughter of the children. Covenant did his best to help them, even trying to dissuade them, but I think that's gonna make the tragedy extra painful.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #11
Wow, watched since the beginning. Love that the dots that I didn't know had to be connected are connecting.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #10
Army full of children is crazy. This can only end poorly.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #9
Non-linear storytelling through the means of different tales. So so fun. Reminds me slightly of Sandman, especially with this issue and the whole play thing going on. Really enjoying this book, much more than I expected going in.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #8
Great issue. I love the religious angle from Covenant accepting his fate at first and Immaculata questioning her purpose because of the time she spent taking care of other humans. Just interesting to see their perspectives develop.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #7
I like to imagine that DuBlanc is hamming it up to seem cooler and edgier than he actually is. Love Sharp's art, not a fan of when he uses such thick lines though.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #6
More lore. Slower issue, but Immaculata is shaping up to be an interesting character.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #5
I absolutely loved the lens of this storytelling. This is the perfect setting/character for a tale. Liam Sharp getting weird with his art was also a joy to see. Probably my favorite issue so far.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #4 - Read Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #4 comic online in high quality
Cool adventure. Definitely felt like a prelude, but I was entertained.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #3 - Read Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #3 comic online in high quality
Cool to see him cling on to the humanity he has by reigniting this connection with his people. This is a fun story.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #2 - Read Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #2 comic online in high quality
Mostly background and not as exciting as issue one but still interesting. I'm engaged.
Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #1 - Read Spawn: The Dark Ages Issue #1 comic online in high quality
For some reason I didn't realize that this was going to be about the literal Dark Ages. Exciting start, very big and dramatic.
Comments
Post a Comment