Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom _Alpha 

Not fully hooked, but the character writing isn't that bad. Would never expect anything out of this duo, but let's see how they function together.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #1

Still not fully sold. I'm liking the art though, but the writing feels a bit flavorless. There's an attempt, but I haven't been made to feel much so far. Not disliking it, but so far, just okay.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #2 

Enjoyed this more than issue one, probably because there's a lot more time for Gambit and Bishop to actually interact. I notice some redundancies in the thought narration, even outside of recap stuff.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #3

Loving these covers, for real. I thought there was gonna be some Magneto connection just by the way Stryfe looked. Exposition dump of an issue. I haven't read the Legacy Virus stuff, but I don't think it would significantly increase my current enjoyment.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #4 

A few funny moments, mostly just boring dialogue.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #5

The plot is not really gripping me. I'm looking at the new elements and even reason for kicking off this adventure and just asking myself: "Why?" Becoming a chore to read very unfortunately.

Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom Issue #6

Unfortunately, I found this to be very boring. A lot of drawn out exposition and then things happening. Crushed my hopes of finding a cool, under the radar team-up book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood