Black Panther (1977)
Black Panther (1977) Issue #15
Funny that this ending is so dry that they just decide to go back and continue the Jungle Action stuff. These past few issues were so completely boring.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #14
I liked the beginning of this issue, but then it just crumbled into boringness.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #13
A little ruthless there with that ending T'Challa.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #12
Fun issue, Khanata really stepped up to the plate by getting his group to follow him.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #11
Kiber has some cool powers, liked how they were depicted.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #10
The return of the king. Less of a spectacle than advertised. I kinda loved how he just went in and handled it.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #9
Interesting that T'Challa's journey home is really the side plot. I do like his family and seeing how Wakanda operates without Black Panther.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #8
Take a shot every time T'Challa dons his ritual hood. I liked how the Wakandans fought against Jakarra here. They did a better job at fending him off than I expected.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #7
Fun issue. Mister Little is a loveable idiot. I love Kirby's illustration of Wakanda and the history of the Black Panther.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #6
Had no idea about this half-brother of T'Challa. This was an interesting issue, I like the dilemma with the ronin's honor.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #5
I thought Zanda was connected to The Collector. Maybe not. Zanda admitting that she didn't know how to be gentle was a good moment. She's not terrible as a villainous love interest.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #4
Random characters joining us.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #3
Step down from the thought-provoking prose in Jungle Action, but this is still a weird and fun tale.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #2
This is such a weird story, but I am in love with the art. I love the waves that Kirby gave T'Challa.
Black Panther (1977) Issue #1
Great Kirby art and excellent coloring. Love his sci-fi kookiness. Narratively, I'm disappointed with how far removed this was from BP's story across Jungle Action. This is a new start, but feels so disconnected from a great story, which is just a shame.
Comments
Post a Comment