Balder the Brave

Balder the Brave Issue #1 - Read Balder the Brave Issue #1 comic online in high quality

Karnilla's and Balder's relationship isn't the best, but it is sweet.

Balder the Brave Issue #2

I actually feel bad for Karnilla. I wonder what the Balder reveal will be. Maybe he did an outfit swap.

Balder the Brave Issue #3

Cool fight, Balder in action is always fun to see.

Balder the Brave Issue #4 

Unless I misinterpreted things wrong, Rattusk was a double agent and Balder used him as a decoy to be killed. It's weird that in his conversation with Karnilla, this is either ignored or lied about. Just made that intimate scene very strange. Nonetheless, this was a fun adventure, with the romance more beautiful and two-sided than I expected.

Edit: I also found it strange that Balder did not use his powers of flame in a greater capacity earlier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood