The Multiversity
The Multiversity Issue #1
Wonderfully interesting. Very creative way of storytelling. Right now it seems like it could be too conceptual for its own good, but I like the ambition.
The Multiversity: The Society of Super-Heroes: Conquerors of the Counter-World
This was an interesting universe. Wish we got to see SOS as a full team together
The Multiversity: The Just
I think this is especially weird/funny/entertaining when lookig at DC Comics today. Hope the future world doesn't turn out like this!
The Multiversity: Pax Americana
Confusing issue of beauty. My favorite of all the Multiversity ones so far. Grant Morrison brand weird. Love the panelling
The Multiversity: Thunderworld Adventures
Nice classic slighlt campy story. I wonder how this connects to the bigger story of Multiversity aside from the timequakes.
The Multiversity: Guidebook
Weird mix of a guidebook with an actual story that progresses the plot. Thankful for this one :)
The Multiversity: Mastermen
AMERICA!!!! I would read a full series worth of this
The Multiversity: Ultra Comics
We getting real meta! A little too out there for me, but I enjoy the immersion Morrison creates with Multiversity. This is not just a story for you, but a story involving YOU. That's a pretty big task to create, and is too open for me personally (at least so far), but there's something about the act of trying it, and how dynamic it's been, that I really respect and enjoy.
The Multiversity Issue #2
A little bit much for me, but interesting...those are really the only thoughts I can have about it. I like the potential of the abstract but it just felt too loose to connect everything. Overall, I enjoyed it but I can't say that I loved it.
Comments
Post a Comment