Startling Stories: Banner
Startling Stories: Banner Issue #1
Interesting start but not too connected as of yet
Startling Stories: Banner Issue #2
Pretty average issue of ‘Hulk fighting against military who fails to take him down’. I liked the art here more than issue #1 though. The focus on the grotesque nature of the Hulk as a physical being was neat. Disappointing as a follow up for me because I liked Bruce having to deal with being around and treated like one of his own victims.
Startling Stories: Banner Issue #3
Doc Samson’s psychological approach to attempt to call Hulk down was neat.
Startling Stories: Banner Issue #4
Really wish they focused more on Bruce’s emotions and thought process like this issue. I think the ending sort of works but it does fall flat, as there wasn’t any real sense of struggle or important conflict I felt throughout the comic.
Comments
Post a Comment