Fantastic Four (2022)

 Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #1

Very cute first issue. Wrapped up this little story nicely but also has some greater implications which I like a lot. Ben and Alicia were written more like an actual couple here than like 90% of other comics I’ve read. Overall, just a fantastic read

Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #2

Great display of humanity from Reed. Love seeing someone just be genuinely good. The art is also incredible here, I loved how Reed’s elasticity is so putty like.

Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #3 

This issue felt like a half step down from the last two, but still pretty good. I like how Johnny was faced with a problem he couldn’t just power his way through. The execution of this was a little weak personally, but still fun.

Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #4

Love how Reed “ruining” the FF was an understandable and reasonable decision and it was handled with respect and maturity. Just really makes you smile :)

Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #5

I really do love this art. Wow!

Fantastic Four (2022) Issue #6

Not sure how to feel about the fugitive stuff, but considering how good everything else has been, it could definitely be handled nicely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood