Batman/Superman: World’s Finest
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest
love seeing these two as genuine friends. unfortunately it's pretty refreshing to see. robin's characterization here is just a joy to read. love the art and colors. overall it's just a wonderful issue
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #2
fun issue, i love how clear it is that batman cares for superman and was worried about his well-being. acting like a true finest friend
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #3
colorist did a great job, i like the weird way the supers carry their bats. this makes me nostalgic for a peroid of comics where i wasn't even a reader
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #4
I don’t know how the ring led to them getting Amalgam’d but I’m here for it. Nezha was created for this right? He provides such an interesting conflict for a new villain. I like the chase to find out to defeat him and the moral dilemma with the solution that was found. The gorgeous art from Dan Mora and Tamra Bonvillain along with Mark Waid’s smooth writing makes this such a page turner.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #5
Superhero melodrama in the best form possible. I felt all of the nervousness and uncertainty of this high stress environment. And of course, they find their own answer: the one with no sacrifices. Time travel rescue arc should be fun.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #6
Wish the search was longer or something. Not much was done with the opportunities presented by being lost in the time stream. I did like Dick connecting with his roots though.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #7
Batman Beyond inspired world? Hoping for avoiding a cliche face-heel turn even if this character is temporary.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #8
That “Do nothing. They die.” page was surprisingly powerful. I didn’t expect such a good moment from David. Ok I’m getting sold on David more seeing as he has some hidden guilt about whatever his role was in causing his Earth to blow up. Ya got me Waid!
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #9
Superman asking his friends for advice so wholesome. Robin being such a kind leader as always, those little character moments matter so much. David’s role being so much less sinister than I thought is an excellent small twist. Just a kid with real emotions of fear, overconfidence, and regret. Great cover art as well.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #10
Villain based off the 10% myth is so cool, keep cooking Waid. Did not expect the Kingdom Come turn. Wow that’s super interesting. Usually I like these different universes to stay separate especially in the case of these self-contained, removed, and important stories, but I trust Waid with his own stuff.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #11
Bringing out the rare villains with this one. I liked the second and third chances David was given, Superman truly believed that his goodness would win out. His hope was so powerful that when he decided not to remove David’s powers I fully thought Keymaster got control of him. David was a nice character, would enjoy seeing more of him.
Batman/Superman: World’s Finest Issue #12
Comments
Post a Comment