Batman: Reptilian

 Batman: Reptilian Issue #1

One of the most intimidating Batman moments I’ve seen. Love the art, fits the twisted and gothic nature of Gotham

Batman: Reptilian Issue #2

The art is so perfectly stylized, so far Batman is the most monstrous figure we’ve seen

Batman: Reptilian Issue #3

Gotta show love for the art once again. My favorite type of exaggeration to show the heightened emotions and brutality of everything. Some grim jokes as well. This is a really good tone for a Batman story

Batman: Reptilian Issue #4

Batman has been weirdly snarky and cold here, too much for my liking but you could make the case that it fits the atmosphere of this book I guess. Other than his weird character writing, I’ve really been enjoying this

Batman: Reptilian Issue #5

Incredible art, bad batman. He is way to sadistic for my liking. I have not adjusted to this British Batman and doubt I will.

Batman: Reptilian Issue #6

Yeah this Batman is pretty terrible, he is just so Garth Ennis and feels like a parody of the real character which really blows. The art kinda carried hard, as the focus shifted to the classic Ennis shock value writing. Pretty disappointing story with amazing art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Men vs The Brood